IT Manager and System Administrator
Are you an IT Manager or a System Administrator?
At 360 Network Services we understand how important you are to the continued success of your company. The daily operations of the company are contingent on the network being available 24/7 and users are helped when needed. With IT budgets being cut or tightened sometimes the resources simply aren’t there to ensure that the network is running smoothly, projects are getting done and day to day desktop support is being provided.
360 Network Services offers a wide range of Dedicated IT services that complement your IT Department and provide your company with a high level of support and availability, allowing your IT team to focus on strategic activities rather than network and device support.
Dedicated IT Services:
- Live IT Help Desk: We can provide Help Desk and Remote Support to your Onsite and remote users.
- Network and Server Monitoring: We watch your network remotely 24/7 to ensure your systems are always available.
- Virtualization Services: Save on hardware costs, energy saving and storage space by virtualizing your It Systems.
- Cloud Services: Considering moving your servers and applications to the cloud? We can help.
- Data backup.
- Office Moves: We can help you move to your new location and get your computers and servers up and running with minimal downtime.
- IT Staff Augmentation. We can help with your temporary IT Staffing needs with qualified support specialists, system engineers and solutions architects.
- Same Day Onsite support to remote offices and employees.
What are the benefits?
- Support and troubleshoot remotely, anywhere.
- Web-based ticketing, tracking, monitoring and reporting.
- Remote resolution of issues more than 85% of the time.
- Asset inventory.
- Secure your IT Systems knowledge that resides with individual employees and leave when they do.
- Increased efficiency by sharing responsibility of managing your IT resources.
- Coverage outside of your normal business hours.
- A Team of Experts to consult with when an IT problem can not be solved internally.
- Extra manpower to help during periods of peak demand.