Upgrades and Migrations
Whether you need to migrate your server to a better technology or you need to upgrade all your PCs to the latest Windows Operating System (OS), we can handle all your migrations and hardware upgrades.
We’ll help with the many aspects of the migration and/or upgrade, including migration planning, discovery, documentation and execution from either your local IT infrastructure or other data center provider to the cloud.
Migrate to the new Microsoft Windows Server
Migrating your Microsoft Windows® Server to the latest feature rich Microsoft Windows® Server technology is a smooth experience with our well researched and proven migration methodology.
Before the migration takes place, our experienced migration engineers map out a thorough plan and time line. Your data is backed up securely in case something goes wrong during the migration. The team performing the migration may need to reformat the data so that it will be accessible on the new server and they proceed in stages to make the migration go without probelms.
Before we begin with our migration process we will review with you:
- Supported operating systems
- Permission requirements
- Preparing for installation
- Installing Windows Server Migration Tools
- Using Windows Server Migration Tools
- Finishing Windows Server Migration Tool
As part of our server migration services, once all of the data, users, e-mail and documents have been migrated, the new installation is subjected to a verification process to confirm that it is intact and that no parts have become corrupted during the move. After everything checks out, the migration is done.
360 Network Services can assist you with following :
- Deploying the Small Business Server 2011 infrastructure in your organization
- Troubleshooting Small Business Server error codes
- Implementing and troubleshooting all components of the Small Business Sever including Exchange, SharePoint, Remote Access and File Server
- Optimizing the server for problem-free performance
- Increasing productivity and infrastructure for improved communication, messaging, and collaboration
- Managing e-mail, calendars, contacts, and other personal and team information
- Securing your Internet connections with firewall technology
- Integrating Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 with Microsoft Office 365